Saturday, March 17, 2012

East Coast Trip Extra Notes

One thing I want to add to the East Coast trip is from the Philly trip.  I did mention something creepy happened, but I never explained it.  So here's what happened:

Me and Chokee were heading back to our car from Reading Terminal market.  We had to head through a tunnel to head back, but it wasn't like a scary tunnel.  The tunnel actually connected to a convention center.  What creeped us out was when we were walking some guy approached us holding a large garbage bag and asked "Hey, do you guys know where I can dump a dead body"  We just kept walking, a little bit faster at this point, and the guy goes "I gotta dump this body, it's my girlfriend" or something like that.  So at that point we just walked faster without looing back and tried to get to the car as fast as possible.  We drove back through the tunnel to head back to the freeway and I saw the guy talking to whoever was working in the garage/loading area in the tunnel. 

What a freaking creep man!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment