Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 7 - Last Night!!

Date: August 21, 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 11:48 PM

Last night in Maryland, last night in the East Coast.  Finally heading home!  I like the East Coast, but will not miss the weather.  Can't wait for the nice California breeze.
Didn't do much today.  Breakfast at Dennys, went to the cemetery to visit my uncle, then shopping at a mall in Columbia.  Ate at Cheesecake Factory for lunch, then headed back to the house and took a 2 hour nap.  Picked up some crab for dinner and some to take home (4 pounds).  I think I ate about 8 crabs for dinner! I love the Old Bay Spice.  Hope I can find a can at the airport since I didn't buy it in Baltimore on Tuesday.  I just finished up packing most of my stuff, but still got some smaller things to put away in the morning.  I should get to sleep now.  Got to wake up at 5 and finish up whatever and get to the airport.  Flights at 8:45, got to get there by 6:45, but still need to repack the crap we're bringing home.

Anyways, updates later on the plane!

No comments:

Post a Comment