Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 8 - On the way Home!

Date:  August 22, 2010 (Sunday)
Time:  9:24 AM (EST, airplane time)

WOW!  I just had the biggest pee attack ever!  The damn coffee I chugged so it wouldn't spill in the seat pocket, then the 15 min nap just hella inflamed my bladder.  The seatbelt sign turned off later than usual so i had to wait even longer.  Made a break for the bathroom as soon as the sign turned off.  Enough about my panic haha.  So on the plane and heading home.  LA first then Oakland.  It's a 5 hr 24min flight so lets see how long before I got to go again haha.  Now that the trips over, lets talk about the past week.

Tuesday:  Baltimore.
It's nice, very old fashioned.  Camden Yards has one of the nicest ballparks I've seen so far.  very classic.  What I didn't like was that it's dirty in some places.

Wednesday:  Philadelphia.
Favorite place of all.  must be the urban area that I like about it.  Very SF like.  I didn't like the parking situations and that's pretty much it.

Thursday:  Washington DC
I loved all the buildings and monuments.  So much history and so much to see.  I didn't like how everything is so far away from each other, so lots of walking.

Lastly, Friday:  New York
Now I really liked New York, but there are more cons than pros.  And I think it's only because of the heat.  Other than that I wouldn't have hated the subway (which I would love), walking, the people, the areas... Haha.  Really though.  I would love New York if it wasn't so damn hot. 

Anyways, Imma nap again hoping I don't have to pee again so soon.

Time: 1:10 PM (EST, on mobile).
I slept a good chunk of the flight.  Apparently there's a little under an hour left of the flight, but I might've misheard the pilot.  I'm needing to use the bathroom again, but I can wait until the airport.  I Just want to get home..
There's hella clouds we're passing through right now so there's hella turbulence, which is why I woke up earlier passing through the Rocky Mountains.  I think we passing through Arizona right now.  All I see is desert, or it could be in San Diego-ish area.  Well, the pilot just said half an hour left, so we definitely passing through San Diego area.  I'll update with stuff later if I missed anything or something happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment