Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 6 (day 5-6) - New York

Date:  August 21, 2010 (Saturday)
Time:  1:23 AM

Hit up NYC today.  Woke up at 4 AM, got ready and left for the bus pick-up at 5.  Got there early and waited until the bus picked up at 6 AM.  Bus ride was 3hrs, got to NY and was amazed at how big all the buildings were.

Got dropped off at Rockefeller Plaza in front of the NBC experience.  Went straight to the train station and got metro cards and headed to Ground Zero.  Ground Zero was amazing.  Still can't believe there used to be buildings there.  Now it's just a construction site. 

Headed back onto the train and went to Chinatown.  Chinatown was boring.  Not much to see.  Some guy on a bike totally checked me out and said "hubba hubba hubba" Thanks guy! -_-
Anyways, after BK in Chinatown, took the train to the Met/Central Park.  Met wasn't free so we left for Times Square.  Times Square is amazing!  I wish I got a chance to see it at night, but even in the day it was pretty dope. 

Train again and went to Empire.  The wait to go up was too long so we just left back to Rockefeller.  Hit up the Nintendo store and that was the end of the trip.  On a time limit from when we arrive until 6 PM.  I'd write more but I'm sleepy.  Details later!

(author's note: Yeah, my days are all off, so excuse what I write in the title and the dates that I wrote them.  I didn't get a chance to update everyday since I was so tired at the end of each day)

No comments:

Post a Comment