Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 5 - Bachelor/Bachelorette Day!

Date:  January 19, 2012 (Thursday)
Time:  11:26 AM

Writing from the nail salon.  Woke up at 6 and got ready to go out for breakfast.  Went to Boots and Kimo's and got me blueberry pancakes with macadamia nut sauce and hashbrowns . Sooooo Good!  Best pancakes ever!  While the girls went to the nail salon, the guys are apparently riding scooters around.  So, got some 3D gel nail art done here at La Jolie nail salon.  Looks pretty good.  Just got a "natural" nail gel with 3D flowers.  It's cute and not too flashy for the cake place.  I should have got a manicure too since my nails got dry all of a sudden.  I'll eal with it tho.  After this we're heading to Au'lani I think.  That'll be nice.  Get some Disney stuff and get my money from the ATM Haha!  Going out for dinner too, or drinks later.  I'll write again later.  Until then :)

Time :12:13 AM (January 20, 2012)
Ahh, good evening.  The day went by too quick.  After the nail salon did a crazy drop off down the strip in Ko Olina.  Headed back to the condo to freshen up and headed to Rainbow Drive-In for lunch.  Got Mahi Mahi and damn was that amazing.  2 scoops of rice, mac salad and 3 filets plus a "small" soda (a regular) for less than $10.
Went to International Blvd. for some shopping.  Although the parking garage is cheap for the first 4 hrs ($1 an hour).  Split up half way so that we can go to Ala Moana for drinks for the bachelor/bachelorette last night for the bridge and groom.  Went to Mai Tai.  Had an ID check to get in, even though the fencing was low.  Though you do need a stamp to show you got carded.  Stayed for an hour then headed home.  Did a drop off at Au'lani, had a major pee attack with the guys and then stopped at Zippy's AGAIN for dinner.  Got the Chili & Chicken mix this time.  I think i've had enough rice to last me a the month.  I'm ready for other foods please.

I'm ready to sleep.  Gonna wake up early-ish and go to the Dole Plantation again and also to Giovanni's.  Then get ready for the wedding.  I'm an usher so gotta get there early enough to prepare.  Good night for now!

-----
PICSPAM:
 (Boots & Kimos.  Blueberry pancakes with macnut sauce!!!)

 (My nails with 3D art.)

(View from the resort villas during the day. Finally!)

 (View of Rainbow Drive-In)
 (International Market Place. From from the coffee shop on the 2nd floor: Live entertainment)

 (Bought a Hawaii Vinylmation figurine)

No comments:

Post a Comment