Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 3 - Dole Plantation/Giovanni's

Date:  January 17, 2012 (Tuesday)
Time:  8:00 AM

Good Morning!  Up early and the only one so far.  Not sure what we're doing today.  outside looks ugly so it really changes how our day will go.  Can't do the each in this weather and even going through the Dole Plantation will be difficult.  more shopping?  I'm going to get ready. Updates later!

Time: 4:23 PM
Went to the Dole Plantation first.  Went around the store first, tried some Dole whip and got my flat penny.  It's of the Dole maze.  At the store, they were doing a prize giveaway thing if you're able to open the lock with the key they give.  I ended up getting it and pulled a 50% off pearl that I pick up (chose) myself from an oyster.  The one I pulled was a pink pearl for "love & beauty" (?).  Wanted the plumeria setting but was talked out of it.  But the pearl was $7.95 in the end.  We took the Dole train around called the Pineapple Express and headed out to lunch right after.  Had shrimp scampi at Giovanni's and OMG was it great!  Best shrimp ever!  After lunch looked around a bit and stopped at the beach for a bit.  The water is so pretty, not to mention really open! like, it seemed to be at eye level when looking at the distance.  Chillin in the parking lot of Matsumoto's for shaved ice.  Can't wait! Updates later :)

Time: 11:49 PM
OMGoodness, please lord save me from misery!  My right leg is covered in bites! HUGE! Huge ones too (a/n: didn't I just say they were huge? wtf? LOL)  Please, I beg you, let them die down before the wedding.  Anyways, got a strawberry and lilikoi (passion fruit) shaved ice with red bean.  So good, but sweet.  Went to Costco to pick up food and brought them to the Ko Olina resort village for fam dinner.  So good, but too filling.  I took a benadryl so I might Zonk out soon.  I'll do another update tomorrow.  Until then, good night and hope these bites go away and my tuition gets released!!!
-----
PICSPAM:

 (Left: A Dole Pineapple plush, Right: One of the many oysters to choose from)

(A part of North Beach)

 (Left:  Shrimp Scampi!!!, Right: Shaved Ice!!!)

(Random - Costco self check-out.  We dont have those in the Bay)

 (Left: Night view from the resort, Right: Salad I prepared for the Fam)

No comments:

Post a Comment