Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 4 - Cinnamons/Pearl Harbor/Shopping

Date:  January 18, 2012 (Wednesday)
Time:  11:16 PM

Such a long day!  Woke up at 7 as usual, went to Cinnamon's which is a great family restaurant/diner.  Got a cinnamon roll and hashbrowns. Really good!  The cinnamon roll was soft and the hashbrowns had a nice crunch to it.
Afterwards, headed to Pearl Harbor for a quick look around.  The bay is really pretty but it felt surreal to see the history behind the tragedy.  First thing to come to mind was "letters from Iwo Jima" and Nino haha!  Got me a flat penny here.  In total so far I got 3.

Picked up the bro from the airport and went to Pearl Ridge center to look around the mall.  Main trip was for the Sanrio Cafe! Got an oreo cheesecake with a cute Hello Kitty chocolate on top.  Stopped at the condo to get swim gear then back to Ko Olina villas to see the cousins.  Brought Zippys to share with everyone and just sat around, talked and planned for tomorrow.  I should actually sleep soon.  Gotta wake up extra early for breakfast at Boots & Kimo's and have a mani appointment at 9:30 AM.  Tomorrow's gonna be a long day since the wedding is coming up.

Anywhoo, gotta rest up now.  Gotta get up at 6 and I'm sure Imma need the sleep haha!
Also gotta ensure that the bites heal soon.  I got more :( and my tuition still didn't kick through.  PLEASE HELP ME!

Okay, enough ranting... sleep time!  BENADRYL KICK IN! Good Night :)
-----
PICSPAM:
 (Cinnamon's! My cinnamon roll and hash browns)

 (Pali Lookout.  I don't know why I didn't mention going there in my notebook, but We did stop by here.  Got lost along the way as well)

 (Pearl Harbor.  One of the maps and planes on display)

 (Sanrio Cafe. My little Oreo cheesecake cup)

No comments:

Post a Comment